No. 1 November 2008
How to Create an Account on ncswLearn.org
Note: you must have a work e-mail address.
- Go to <http://www.ncswLearn.org>
- Click “Create a User Account” under the “New Users” heading on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Search for your information profile in the system. Do this by entering your first and last name and
clicking on the “Search for My Information” button. A list of names will appear.
- If your name is NOT shown, click the “I’m Not Listed Above” button to enter your personnel information and request an account.
- If your personnel information IS found in the system, click “Select” next to the name that matches your
information. You will be asked to verify your selection by entering your work e-mail address in the
appropriate box. Click the “Verify My Information” button. If the site cannot verify your work e-mail
address, please contact a web site administrator by clicking on the “Help” option in the menu at the top of the screen.
© 2008 Jordan Institute for